Monday, March 25, 2013

Fireworks Display at the SM Mall of Asia!

SM Mall of Asia, one of the biggest, happiest, coolest, and awesome places in the Philippines. If you want to see a bigger glove of the world -- you can find it here. You want to have a romantic date on a seaside? You can experience it in here without going to any beaches located in the province or island. Most of girls love shopping -- I know because I love it too and I like watching 3D in cinema, yes honey you can find it here. Wants some bonding time with family and friends? This is the perfect place to have a Picture Perfect moment.

 And recently they held a fireworks display that thousands of people have witnessed and enjoyed. So sad I wasn't there to witness but my nephew Mark Arnel and my niece Ma. Angela together with their parents was there too, to watch the spectacular and amazing fireworks display that's not happening every day. They were so lucky and I'm lucky too, because I can share the awesome video to all of you. Enjoy and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment