Sunday, May 12, 2013

Flowers along the Way

As the continuation of my visit to my hometown last Friday, I wanna share something to all of you.

As I walked along the way, I saw some flowers and plants that caught my attention—and so I took some Picture Perfect photos and here they are with the poem I wrote many years ago...


You can travel everywhere,
In this road or anywhere,
And enjoy your surrounding
With beautiful sight-seeing;


Beyond the woods
In your neighborhood;


Right before the grass in your backyard,
Or along the way in every highway;


You can find something interesting,
Sometimes more than amazing;


Red and pink flowers or full of roses,
Waiting for you to kiss;


There's also a flower with a sunny kiss,
Just look down before you miss;


Orchid looks great,
You’re like looking on your faith;



Watch me see, watch me smile;
So far beyond a mile;



The beauty of nature is really mesmerizing and enchanting in so many reasons. I know it gives some kind of happiness to everyone just by looking on to these flowers.


I am so lucky to enjoy and experience an amazing world like this. God created wonderful, wonderful things that give meaning to our existence.



Kudos to those people that have an eye for beauty and make it happens. Kudos to those people that love to share. And kudos to those people who never fail to express their feelings for the sake of their surrounding.



They say, “You should have a soft hand to take care a flower because not everyone has that ability”. I think it’s true and I agree with that and also you should have the passion in you to do it.



If you have the passion, there’s no way you will not gonna enjoy what you do. And if you love what you are doing—you can find a big smile on your face. Am I right?



Honestly, I’m just so happy every time I’ve got the chance to express myself and share my thoughts. Hope you guys enjoy the photos as much as I do. Until next time, have a nice day and thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment