Friday, July 12, 2013

Ambrosia “For God’s Greatness”




I:
I got so many questions hanging in my mind
I guess this is the time to leave everything behind
The sadness, the failure and the fight
I just wanna do what I know is right

R:
‘Cause I’ve been searching for light
Please lead me the way where I’m supposed to be
I’ve giving you all I got
Just lead me the way where I’m supposed to be

C:
And now, I realized
I’m always asking for favors
I’m always asking for guidance
I’m always asking for forgiveness
I’m always asking for life
I’m always asking for almost everything to you
But how can give you my love?
To show you I’m glad
Like Ambrosia
Oh, hallelujah, hallelujah
Oh whoa, hallelujah, hallelujah

II:
There are things I wanna change from the past
I wanna move my feet and live in this world at last
I pray to God, give me the strength to fight
To be a better person who always right

R2:
‘Cause I’ve been searching for light
Please lead me the way where I’m supposed to be
I’ve giving you all I got
Just lead me the way where I’m supposed to be

C2:
So, now I understand
I always have to be faithful
I always need to be careful
‘Cause you’ve always enlightened me and
You always take care of me
And you’ve always giving me what I needed in life
But how can I give you my love?
To show you I’m glad
Like Ambrosia
Oh, hallelujah, hallelujah
Oh whoa, hallelujah, hallelujah

B:
In everything I do
I dedicate it to you
In everything I feel
I’m gonna feel it for you
And I’m thinking everyday
Anything that I can offer to you
‘Cause in everyone else I knew
You’ve always show me the truth
And that’s why, I’ve always believe in you

III: Outro!
I’ll never forget what I have been through
And the way how you showed me everything
When I think of the past, looking back I realized
You’re greatness made me who I am

Please, Do not copy! I owned every words in this lyrics/poem. Just enjoy reading and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment