Wednesday, July 3, 2013

No More Dreamin' of you with Me (If I'm mad but it's not true)



I:
You’re the man of my dream
Just exactly I want you to be
Like an angel in the night
That kiss me goodnight
And take away all the worries inside
R:
Oh no, but what you think you’re doin’?
Are you out of your mind?
Making mistakes all the time
Such a pain in the neck, oh woah
How could you (3X) explain this to me, baby
I thought you really love me
‘Cause right now, I feel so lonely
C:
So, now I know what you’ve done
Don’t wanna hurt anymore
You can get out of the door
Don’t wanna see your face anymore
‘Cause right now, oh
No more lovin’, no more carin’, no more sharin’
No more dreamin’ of you with me
No more, no more, no more, yeah
II:
You’re the man of my dream
But that was before you left me
Now, I’m alone in the night
And who’ll kiss me goodnight
That will take away my worries inside
R2:
Oh no, but what you think you’re provin’?
Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Playing hearts all the time
Such a pain in the neck, oh woah
How dare you (3X) do this to me, baby
I thought you really love me
But this time I won’t be sorry
C2:
I guess I have to move on
Don’t try to call anymore
No one’s gonna pick up the phone
Don’t try to waste your time anymore
‘Cause this time, oh
No more blamin’,  no more playin’, no more lyin’
No more dreamin’ of you with me
No more, no more, no more, yeah
B:
Now I know dreams can stay as dreams forever
For now I will live life the way it should be
Like before (3X) oh woah, woah
‘Cause this is reality, yeah
(Repeat C except last two lines)
No more (3X) dreamin’ of you with me
III:
You’re the man of my dream
Before but not anymore, no no no, no no no

No comments:

Post a Comment