Monday, August 5, 2013

Weird Combination of Banana and Mangosteen

Banana and Mangosteen, for me is really a weird combination but Picture Perfect pair to look at.
Have you ever eaten these two fruits together or at the same time or one after another?

Well, I do and I find it weird but not gross also healthy at the same time. These fruits have protein and fiber that's good for the body. Maybe they don't have any chemistry about the looks but they are good tandem.






 A banana is probably one of the oldest fruits in the world, where history proclaims that it was once called the 'fruit of the wise'. It contains lots of vitamins and minerals, essential for the body--according to Buzzle.

And I agreed, that's why we always have it in our table. So, after every meal the next thing we need to pick is banana. Sometimes, my niece and nephew have this banana eating contest--the first one finished a banana wins.







Mangosteen is sweet and tangy, juicy, and somewhat fibrous, with an inedible, deep reddish-purple colored rind. 

I don't know if you've seen a Sandor fruit but it has similarities with it except for the taste and appearance. Mangosteen is sweet while Sandor fruit is sour but when you open it they have the same setting of their seeds.

It's my first time to eat Mangosteen because my sister forced me and she said it's delicious. Well, since I love to challenge myself a bit I did tried it and yes, it worth it.

So, folks please try it sometimes when you have time and resources. I promise you will not gonna regret it! Have a nice day and see you again next time for another new and exciting story of about almost anything that caught my attention. Peace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment