Saturday, October 12, 2013

Falling Like An Angel ( Wanting to let go and move on for Love )

Picture Perfect of an Angels from Christmas decoration last year! :)


Falling Like an Angel

Intro I:
Can't sleep every night
In my bed
I'm thinkin'
To forget about the past
It's a shadow
That hunting me every night

Refrain:
And I'm crying
The river flows so strong
I couldn't fight it
Now, my heart beat so fast
I couldn't stop it
It's like a raging ball of fire
It will surely hit me down

Chorus:
Oh, I don't know why
I'm helpless
And I'm losing grip
I'm falling like an angel, oh

II:
I'm wishing every night
In my heart
I'm hopin'
Getting out of the dark
In a shadow
That hunting me every night

RII:
So, I'm trying
To keep on moving forward
Should I do it
I'm scared to fall so bad
Should I break it
It's like I'm hangin' like a wire
It will surely let me down

CII:
Oh, I don't know why
I'm hopeless
And I'm losing grip
I'm falling like an angel, oh

Bridge:
If you ain't got a clue
What's gonna be the next step for you
Better be ready to leave the past
And re-start everything
then move your feet at last 

Let it burn and turn into ashes
So, the past will never be comin' back
Just hope it'll never comeback

III:
But there's many sleepless nights
In my head
I'm thinkin'
To forget about the past
It's a shadow hunting me every night

RIII:
Now, I'm running
To leave everything behind
How to do it
'Cause my knees are weak
And how can I make it?
I'm like a wheel without a tire
It will surely crash me down

CIII:
Oh, I don't know why
 And I'm losing grip
I'm falling like an angel (3x)

Outro:
Can't sleep every night
'Cause I feel
I'm falling like an angel, oh

No comments:

Post a Comment