Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Enjoying Little things while waiting for Christmas

Christmas is almost near and I can even smell it....hahahaha.... :)


If ever you still don't have a gift for someone, especially to a girl whether it's your girlfriend, friend, niece, daughter, or grand daughter--I have here an example of a simple gift that I know every girl would appreciate.

Accessories are not expensive but really enhances your fashion statement. It adds colors and charm.

Although, it's not the popular way of giving gifts but I'm sure it's gonna be worth it.

Like what they say, "It's the thought that's count and not how expensive it is"......Well, I hope it is still working because I must admit these days kids, siblings or even parents will gonna love to have gadgets. But if you need to cut your budget at least you tried to make an effort for your loved one.

Accessories there is....




Sandals, shoes or sleepers?
For me anything is okay.
I have here a combination of sleepers and sandals, you can wear it in the mall, park or even on the beach and you're looking so fashionista. Absolutely, you can have a Picture Perfect moment as you strike a pose.

Always walk with a cute footwear to attract good vibes, just think about it as an inspiration to achieve your goal. Little stuff bigger dreams equals happiness. Okay? Okay!


:) Have a happy Christmas and Fashionable New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment