Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What's going on? Part 3: The Engagement

As the continuation of the more than five months recap of what's happening in my life. I'm gonna give you the "one of the best thing to happen to me" moment and I told you it's gonna be #PicturePerfect as far as I'm concern. 

To be honest I am not really sure on how to start this thing! (Kinda)

Anyway, here I go...


Clue: This moment is once in a life time and also one of the happiest thing ever.


So, maybe you can think like--it's probably the reason why I skip a long time that I was not updating anything here because I'm still in a cloud nine. And I have to say, "yes indeed", it's something so important to me and I need to make sure before I say something about my personal life it should be -- It! You know what I mean...it should be..."It".

Last June 8, I got engaged with now my fiance Tommy and it was also his birthday.

Whew! 

I am really shaking right now because this is really important and super special moment. My status right now as an engaged woman is like another chapter of my life with the person I'm super in-love with. It's something I've always pray for and wish for. 

I met him just before the New Year this year and we became friends. I never thought that the person with the thick mustache will gonna be the reason of my happiness. He is always funny. I told him, "you know I love your sense of humor and it's really one of the reason why you captured my heart, hehehe! I'm just joking baby". And he has these amazing qualities that I really admire in a person--he is responsible (he has 2 kids), he is super cute (his eyes are so captivating, I love his forehead like Dracula and his feet--I just love it), he is so caring and understanding  (I'm crazy most of the time but still he listens and always comforts me). Since the day we met until now he's always there for me and I do the same thing. 



The Long Distance Relationship

We are in a long distance relationship. He is from the USA and I'm living in the Philippines.

I find it hard to be far away from him but we're both doing everything we can to continue this relationship because we are both happy and blessed to be in each others arms. I have no complain or regret because I can see he's just amazing and truly a blessing from heaven. He never get tired of giving me advice and making me feel strong in any kind of situation--he's there. We have this great chemistry in everything and he actually told me we are the "yin yang". It's really cute for a guy to think of those things and he always gives me joy in any bad situation. Honestly, it's hard to describe  him because he can do lots of things but he's no Super Man and he don't need to be. For me, he's my guy and mine forever.




The #PicturePerfect Moment 
After of talking, texting and seeing each other for almost everyday through cellphone, skype, and facebook--he traveled thousands of miles to be with me. He met some of my family members and we got engaged.

Awesome right? :)

It was amazing and the best day ever!
We learned a lot from each other (good or bad we accepted it) we also made lots and lots of great memories (some are funny and silly) and we admire each other so much ( even there's no particular reason ) that's how love works.



The Engagement Ring

Before he bought this ring for me, he asked his youngest daughter a helped to what's gonna be a good engagement ring. So, they asked me what's my birth stone and even me don't know it (seriously?). Yes!

So, what Katelyn did?...


She made a research in the internet of January born birth stone, then they learned it's "garnet". So, one or two weeks before he came here he went to different stores to find an engagement ring for me. And luckily he found one after looking in many different stores--thank God!


It was really made for me! I feel really special because it's a sign of love and promise. Although, we never made any promises before but it really means a lot that I can't even describe but only love, love and love.



The Food
We ate together any time of the day and it was super duper amazing!

One of my favorite moment when we were together was eating because the feeling of eating together with the one you love is priceless. It actually gives me chill and happy smile every time I think about it.


Especially, in the morning when we had our breakfast (in the restaurant of the hotel) we always seated in one spot in the corner because no one would like to seat there but we didn't reserved it for us (but it seems like it was reserved for us). In there, we spent time talking and eating and boy the food were delicious but he didn't like it that much because most of the food there were Filipino dish and he wasn't familiar so every time, every one single moment in the morning--he always add ham on his plate and I always add sausage on my plate and don't ask me why. Then he taught me of mixing ham and cheese really taste awesome and yes that's true. So, I wanna commend him for that...:)


And he introduced to me his favorite pizza--Papa Johns. I actually heard about this pizza before but never tried it even once. And would you believe that it is now my favorite pizza in a whole wide world (www.com...lol)? But seriously, it is really delicious because they cook their pizza with fresh dough and their tagline, "better ingredients, better pizza" really speaks for their quality of food. Yum yum!




The Great View
"Instagramie", this is what I'm thinking about this picture. It's like I can put this on my instagram and I did it--on my facebook page...lol

First of all, I love the view and it's like I wanna lay there right now.

Second. The rays from the sun is amazing.
Third. The reflection of the sun in the swimming pool is fantastic.

Do you know the moment you feel like you're living the dream?


The moment I was with my boo was the moment I felt everything was easy and great.  He made me feel I'm the luckiest woman in the world. In fact, he's always making me feel the luckiest and the most beautiful person every single day. And it seems like he never get tired and every time he say it, it never get old but it sounds like music to my ear.


How beautiful that picture is?
That's what I feel right now!

#Amazing                                        #Liz&Tom
#Awesome                                       #LoveLoveLove
#PicturePerfect

Thanks folks! Have a great day. See you next time!


:) Liz

1 comment: