Sunday, October 26, 2014

One morning of an Epic Proportion (joke)

Animate Scene:


I made this video way back when I was still addicted to youtube. Well, there is no doubt that there are so many inspirational, funny and really interesting videos on YouTube. But this one, let's just say it's the outcome of a person who wanna try to learn something out of her genre and teaching herself to improvise. Teaching oneself is not easy but I had fun doing it.

Here's the dialog

 Accent: British

Man: Hi, hello! You're looking pretty today. Uhm..

Woman: Well,  thank you! I'm okay and still alive. How about you? Kala mo guwapo ka noh?

Man: Ha ha ha, don't worry I'm not flirting with you!  I just think you're nice today.

Woman: Okay, so keep doing what you are doing and I'm gonna do mine. Later.

Man: Okay, later. Can we have coffee or something?

Woman: Sure so we can talk,  I think I like that...

Man: Great, great thank you! Oh wait?

Woman: What?

 Man: Nothing.            

 The end....


Liz is here saying, next time I'm gonna try to incorporate many things in creating conversations and wish me luck.

So, guys take a selfie and make your #PicturePerfect moment or make a video to uncover your talent--well I know mine is kinda like "childish expression". I guess let's take it that way.

Have a great day folks!

1 comment:

  1. Janina Barrios from QuezonMonday, October 27, 2014 2:03:00 AM

    Me too, I have that moment that I fee l really bored. And yun minsan hanap na lang ng pwedeng gawin.

    ReplyDelete