Monday, November 10, 2014

Adventure in Archipelago

It's been cold these past few weeks and surely the weather is changing. For others it's fall season (autumn) already and in the Philippines we called it Christmas season. I know it's November but technically we started it last September (we called it the ~Ber months). Everybody get excited when September came because it's the start of Christmas season (and so do I). Anyway,  November is also my sister's birthday and I'm looking forward to the happenings and celebration.  And hopefully after that we can set up the Christmas tree and decorate the house with Christmas lights, lantern,  garland and more just like what we've been doing for many years now.

But before that things to happen I wanna summarize and pick my favorite summer places. I'm not a full time traveler but I've traveled enough and seen so many beautiful places around the Philippines that I wanna share all over again. It's so rare if I'm posting pictures of myself here but I would love to show you some because I want it to be more personal this time (since I already showed you my engagement moment).

This is my second year blogging about anything in my life and sharing my thoughts. So, I think it's about time to show you my #PicturePerfect memories.

When I was in college we went to Baguio and La Trinidad, Benguet (it was a field trip). Then last last year,  my family went to Baguio and spent holy week without me. (Payback time for me because I had a work by that time...lol)

Then me and the family went to Laguna many times. We just loved the hot spring in that place, they even put waves to make it more natural looking (amazing).

Batangas was actually one of my favorite place because they have a lot of beautiful beaches and the famous "Taal Volcano". I love Matabungkay beach personally because I saw a starfish for the first time in front of me(I've seen something on tv too), I even held it in my hands (precious moment).

And then Tagaytay, we visited Picnic Grove and some restaurants few times already and we always make it simple and short. It's like in one day we can go there and go back just before the night wrapped up. I love the place because it's cold there and lots of trees that makes the air so fresh.

But my best pick summer destinations that's makes my heart super warm literally are...


#PicturePerfect Palawan:

Underground River in Palawan, one of the "7 Wonders of Nature"



I love the Emerald Beach also in Palawan, it's a simple place with relaxing atmosphere. The water is so clear and rich in different kinds of seafoods.


Breath-taking Bicol:

This is the Mangcamagong beach located in Camarines Norte in Bicol. One of the simple with the pristine water and tourist free beaches in the Philippines. 


 Most natives here used this beautiful beach for fishing. And I've never seen a single tourist except myself.  I bet this hidden gem needs to be discover and explore because I know lots of people will gonna love it here.


Honestly,  I enjoyed taking selfies with this kind of background,  who would not?


Hot Subic:

This picture was taken many years ago back in my college days(#throwback). This was actually my first time to attend a school field trip and first time I tried to swim by myself in the water. And realized I can't swim (yes,  I almost drowned myself because I forgot to stand up--silly me). But it was still one of my favorite summer memory.


It was Summer in San Juan:

This is my top pick of best summer destination / summer moments and memories.

Me and family together with Tom went to a swimming pool here in San Juan (sorry can't tell you exactly where). It didn't required famous beach resort or prestigious hotel and first class accommodation.
But it became my first favorite because of the amazing memories I still treasure.  You know those priceless moments because you're with someone you loved. Sometimes it's not always where you are but it's who's with you and that's making you happy because that's exactly what makes me happy.

So, I'm gonna leave you with that and have a great Christmas season to all of you!

Liz is here saying, "Live life to the fullest and embrace adventure that you can share with others".

6 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for your next post. I love all the places you've been, going to visit my relatives this Christmas hope I can go to Palawan. I think it's nice there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gand ng lugar, Naks naman type ko lahat ng pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennelyn Mirasol from Quezon CityWednesday, November 12, 2014 11:22:00 PM

    Nice place gusto ko dyan pumunta. Ako nakarating na sa Subic pero gusto ko pumunta sa Bora para sosyal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ako din fren yan ang lagi kong iniisip pag kasama mo mahal mo ang sarap sa pakiramdam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous scenery love it much!

    ReplyDelete