Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Faux Fur

Sweater jacket with faux fur collar

Breezy daylight,  cold night, wind blowing front and back, shaking body, chilly feet and hands, cold breathe this season can have--truly Christmas is in the air!

So, it means it's time to wear a jacket sweater or anything thick that can give you comfort and cozy. This fall you can find lots of trendy and colorful designs from jacket, sweater, hood, scarf and vest that can make you look fashionable and comfy at the same time.

My sweater jacket with faux fur collar is truly versatile.  You can use it with t-shirt of different color underneath but I suggest you use darker color (from black to brown to blue to purple) it will stand out. Then you can fair it with skinny jeans or any kind of pants. When it comes to foot wear I recommend boots or any shoes with high heels. Because it's cold weather it means no showing of feet but you can stay look chic.

Liz is here saying, stay comfy and trendy this Christmas season then take a #selfie for your #PicturePerfect moment. 

8 comments:

  1. I love the colour! I have a faux fur vest, a faux fur jacket and a hood. They are like so fashionable and really cute. I'll be in Canada this Christmas so I'll be needing it so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacinta Marcos from Binan, LagunaWednesday, November 05, 2014 6:56:00 AM

    Maganda ang kulay pero gusto ko itim para hindi maruming tingnan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasama ba yun Teddy bear? Grabe cute naman pero di naman masyadong malamig dito. Sa ibang bansa maganda suotin yan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun color and you're right, dark and light color is a good combination. Although, sometimes it's depend on how you gonna carry yourself! Light color to bright color could be good too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see my favorite color. Most of my stuff are color pink. Faux fur is really trendy and beautiful. I have my faux fur jacket since I was 20 and now I'm 30 still using it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jana Victorino from Cebu CityWednesday, November 05, 2014 10:27:00 PM

    Like ko yun pink color at tama yan pag malamig yun weather at infairnesss ha fashion na fashion ka nyan korean style lang... Keribels noh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veronica Euburn from New YorkThursday, November 06, 2014 4:34:00 AM

    Yea right, fall season should still be trendy. Being unfashionable is not an option!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacket and sweater are just for cold weather like here in in Portland, Oregon....

    ReplyDelete