Thursday, November 27, 2014

I told you (this one is for my love)

The moment is here to share to you another lyrical poem but more of song verse and a little injection of poem. It's been too long since the last time I shared one and this one is gonna be different and romantic at the same time. I wanna dedicate this to my loving and supportive fiance Tommy.

These past two days I was out to my parents house and I visited them and brought some dog food for the doggie -- Spike, George and Perez! And right now, I am just giving myself a time to rest and watch some shows on TV besides I can't barely move. I'll tell you more about my trip next time with some photos. But for now enjoy my lyrical poem and the sketch of me and my love thru "sketch guru"! 






I told you

I:
I am glad I have you
And I'm loving it everyday
We stay as we are
Though everything changes
We know time will tell
You and I will be together
So hold on my dear
'Cause faith will lead us there

II:
Leave everything
Our night is here
Just close your eyes
And kiss my lips
Just hold me tight

III:
You know I really love you
And I always be true
To someone really amazing
And that is you,

Now that I told you
What my heart wanna say
Now that I told you
What more can I say?

Just tell me you'll stay
'Cause hearing it
Like music to my ear

I.i
The best in life is you
And loving you in every way
We stay as we are
Though everything changes
We know time will tell
You and I will be forever
Don't hold back dear
'Cause faith will lead us there

II.i
Give all you got
Don't ever stop
Just close your eyes
And touch my hands
You touch my soul

III.i
You know I really love you
And I always be true
To someone really amazing
And that is you, 

Now that I told you
What you wanna hear
Now that I told you
That I am yours forever

Tell me you will be there
'Cause hearing it
Like music to my ear

IV:
You are proving your love every single day
You taking care of my heart
And no matter what you do
I'm always with you
'Cause that's the way I love you...

V:
Now that I told you
That I always be loving you
Tell me if we're feeling the same
You know our love is not a game
'Cause our love is not a game


~Liz

8 comments:

  1. Ang sweet na lagi, alam mo buti at masaya ka na. Kasi malungkot ka last time dahil sa dog mo. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice lyrics really sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle from North CarolinaThursday, November 27, 2014 11:01:00 PM

    Sometimes it doesn't matter if you are not good enough in creating a poem but what matter is the love and the thoughts you wanna give to someone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naks, that one is cute! Pag-inlove talaga ang tao laging masaya. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naks, that one is cute! Pag-inlove talaga ang tao laging masaya. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining and linking with Blogs Ng Pinoy! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME and will be featured weekly in our Facebook page;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks (BPN) Blogs ng Pinoy for adding me. I've been waiting for it and you really made me happy and super proud! Lots of love and God bless!

      Delete
  7. Congrats dahil part ka na ng mga blogger ng Pinoy. Alam mo ang sweet ng iba mong sinusulat at talagang part ng buhay mo. Meron personal touch palagi kaya keep it up.

    ReplyDelete