Wednesday, December 24, 2014

And so it's Christmas!

Since we reached December,  everyone became very busy and everybody started decorating their houses and started gift wrapping gifts for their loved ones, family, and friends - in fact, until now some are still doing some of what I've mentioned.

So, since I've been so excited for Christmas day 3 months ago, I decided to take some photos where everybody can see and feel that "Christmas is in the air".  And what's better thing to show it? Of course, through the Christmas tree or gifts or anything that show glitz and glamour or how festive the Christmas should be. Besides Christmas is when Jesus Christ was born, it is only right to celebrate it with a bang - full of joy, happiness and love. Another thing about Christmas  is when we open our hearts and give love on Christmas Day literally.  How amazing it is to reminisce and celebrate Christmas? I know it's super amazing and really great especially if we are with our families and loved ones.

Now, how everything started?

More than 10 years ago, I came here to my sister's house and from that moment on I become part of every tradition and celebration of this family. Of course, I miss my mom and dad,  my terrible siblings and my beautiful hometown. I visit them whenever I can and also those dogs that I miss.

My whole 2014, has been great, super meaningful and truly a blessing. A lot of unexpected turns that really change my whole life. Starting from the moment I met my fiancé now, my life has been changed forever. My parents are still healthy and doing well and so as my siblings, nieces and nephews. I can't complain because everything has been so good and God made it possible.

And on the other news, I will show you now what made me busy these past few weeks. I told you,  I need to cross my fingers because I might not give you some recent activities. Like the field trip of Maan and me, the visit I made to my parents' house and so much more. But since tomorrow is Christmas day, it is only right to give you more of Christmas moments. 


Let's start here inside the house, this is our new Christmas tree. Mostly are the same from decoration to Christmas lights but the tree itself is brand new.  My sister love anything with gold color and that's why we are enjoying gold and red Christmas tree for a change this year.


Here's the picture of the old and new Christmas trees. The one on your left was the old Christmas tree ( the white and red one ) and on your right is the brand new.  It's quite similar because my sister is the one decorating it every year.


This one is the Christmas tree on the side of the hallway in Angela's school. My picture is quite blurry but if you're gonna see it in person you will love it. The lights give so much inviting ambiance and the only thing you wanna do is to stare on it.


And we're still on Angela's school, this giant Christmas tree is located in the center of the school. It's actually a big surprise because usually you can see these giant tree only on malls or parks but seeing it on school I thought it's so cool.


This manger is located in the quadrangle of Angela's school. It's personally my favorite because it shows how baby Jesus was born in the most simplest and humble way.


This one is a recycled Christmas tree located in Antipolo's central park near the Antipolo church. I admired this one because it was made from recycled materials like soft drinks bottle,  bottle cap and recycled papers. I'm gonna give the award for being artistic to this one.


And this is my beloved church, Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage in Antipolo, Rizal.  I always go to this church whenever I visited my parents and or I just want to attend a mass to pray about something important.

Can you see the manger they made?

I was in awe when I see it. This place always surprise me in a great way because whenever there's an occasion,  they always make something that represents a particular celebration especially Christmas season!


And now, let's go to the gifts...

These gifts were the gifts Mark and Maan (Angela) brought to their respective Christmas parties. I was the one who gift wrapped the other gifts but not the blue magic because they already have designed paper bag. It was fun.


These are the gifts that I gift wrapped. Maan gave it to her teacher and classmate. And Mark also did the same thing and everybody had an amazing Christmas party this year.


I bought these gift wrappers to wrap some gifts for my nieces and nephews.  I already gave my gifts to my other 4 nieces and nephews the last time I went to my parents house and I hope they love it. Then  I bought my parents some groceries that they can use in celebrating Christmas or for every day.


So, when I came home I prepared my gifts for Maan and Mark. I'm thinking to give it to them later this Christmas eve because 2 more hours and so it's Christmas.

I wrote in every gift I wrapped that it's coming from me and Tom my fiancé because he's been too generous to me by extending his love to my family. He really made my Christmas extra amazing and so much happy.


And talking about my love, from the Philippines to the USA...

My fiancé Tommy is not only kind, generous and responsible.  He's also super sweet by showing his love in sharing his world to me - literally...

 When I asked him some pictures of Christmas trees in his area he sent me this, the tree on his work place. He is really thoughtful and super sweet. He knows I love photos, selfies and anything beautiful.


This is another picture he sent me when they went to a mall. He told me when he saw the carousel on the side of the Christmas tree he remembered me. It's because I sent him my photo before riding  in a carousel's horse. I can't believed he still remember it and it only proves he loves me.

Anyway, I need to go folks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone and be safe, God bless!

~Liz

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maligayang pasko at manigong bagong taon. ..

    ReplyDelete