Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Omelet or Omelette? Oh Super Delicious!

Another week had past and a new one is happening very unexpected in a nice way. There are some things that can be hard but also others could be simple. But when it comes to food, I like the easy one to cook especially if I'm in a hurry or I need to wake up super early and leave the house as soon as I can. And what's better thing to cook? Egg! Yes egg, very versatile and easy.

So, tomorrow I need to wake up early because I'm gonna attend the field trip or field exposure trip as what they say in the school with my niece. It's gonna be early, I'm gonna be busy,  it's gonna be fun and exciting.


My choice of egg is when it's cooked like omelet or "omelette". The inside of it is so creamy and tasty like melting in your mouth in every chew, really good in the morning meal.


 The reason why I said it's versatile because you can literally add anything to it.

The first one in the picture is the combination of egg, ham and cheese (my fiance love it). And the second one is just ham and cheese with a little bit cream, more simple but it taste really amazing.


 So, when you are in a hurry but want to eat  something good - please try omelet. Whether you are a vegetarian or not this is good for you. Be spontaneous,  add some leaves of onion, sprinkle some shredded carrots or put some slices of mushrooms.  It will still be amazing and delicious!

And on that note, I will leave you with happiness and good time. Happy eating everyone and who knows what's gonna be your apple of the eye? Always think of #PicturePerfect and lots of fun!

8 comments:

  1. That is super delicious! I think I'm gonna try it now! T.y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been too long since the last time you posted about food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, I love it! Yum... please keep trying to post more about food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delisioso me gusto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love it! Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone is getting hungry because of that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my favorite breakfast together with bacon and french Toast! My mouth is salivating already.

    ReplyDelete