Saturday, January 31, 2015

Awesome Birthday in 2015

It has been my birthday month and a busy week. It feels like I've been celebrating with a bang this year which is good. I am really thankful and blessed because all the good things in life is coming to life in front of me. Maybe some people knew I've always been saying on  some of my past articles that I actually filed a petition so that my birth certificate will gonna be change or at least will gonna get corrected.  And guess what people? Last January 26, they've already released it just exactly after my birthday.  It was like a late birthday gift but it's worth the wait and effort. Changing something on the birth certificate has never been easy. Lots of people  are struggling because it's one of the hardest stuff and complicated issue you could ever get into. But I'm just lucky because I have my family on my back and my fiancé's greatest support. So, going back to my birthday -- here's the sneak peak of my incredible week with my sister Nhing, my niece Angela and nephew Mark.

You might not gonna see my sister and Mark on the pictures but they're with me and Maan.

It was me at the house, blowing my ube cake.

It's delicious but I'm still a fan of chocolate cake. Still grateful though because I'm healthy and not sick on my birthday plus all my family and loved ones are safe and healthy as well.


This was my birthday date with Maan. Since, my fiancé Tommy is not here so I spent my special day with my niece. We just ate pizza and had a bonding moment. 


I remembered the time when I was with my fiancé because we used to eat Papa Johns together. Although,  me and Maan ate Pizza Hut still I had a great great time on my birthday. 


We wondered inside the mall and saw the Pope's tarpaulin, I heard they will gonna make a limited edition of Papal commemorative stamps. The Pope had been here in the Philippines so I guess everybody is still have the Pope Francis effect. "Hail the Pope! God is good!" We love him so much because he really give his all every time he talk about God and how Jesus sacrifice himself for everyone.  He really made a great impact to the Filipino people.










And then, I treated Maan with a cupcake brownie with strawberry frosting.

Hey, wait a minute! It was my birthday but she got to eat the the cupcake,  lol. It's fine because she told me it was hard as a rock, I kinda know it actually (shhh, don't tell anyone about it).


And after my birthday, Maan's foundation week came (from January 26 till today January 31). We had a lot of fun and I like to consider it as the continuation of my birthday celebration.




They turned the school from a conservative and peaceful place to an extraordinary mini fair and bazaar where everybody can enjoy food, parlor games, rides and lots of things to buy just like tiange or small market place.


It felt like I was a kid again when  I tried some rides with Maan, although I got a boo boo on my arm near my elbow.  And that's reminding me I'm not a kid anymore. But I was having fun so it's fine especially when I see Maan's smile telling me she's happy and that's priceless.


The last day was all about trying frappé. It's a like milkshake or something. They tried chocolate flavor and mine  was vanilla.  It's so good, by the way vanilla flavor is my fiancé's favorite.  I just remember him every time I see vanilla and I feel like he's with me.


January  is a wrapped and I'm gonna welcome February.  Who's excited for Valentines? I guess it's just me, lol!

Have a wonderful day to everyone especially to my  loving fiancé Tommy,  he's the biggest part of my happy life. And I learn how to appreciate life more  that's why I keep saying,  "Live life to the fullest by embracing and sharing it with others. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment