Saturday, January 3, 2015

Welcome 2015

It's already 2015 and this is the year of the sheep, the eight zodiac sign in Chinese calendar. It's a great year for me, my Christmas and New Year's day celebration had been great. And since it's January, it means it's also my birthday month and the 1 year anniversary of me and Tommy. The changing of year 2014 to 2015 really bring some amazing memories especially that my family and my fiancĂ©'s family are both doing amazing, healthy and happy. I said the last time that I am planning to make a resolution but I think I will just gonna try harder this year to make everything better in terms of my relationships with my family, friends and to Tommy. And also in everything I need to accomplish,  I need to keep moving forward and plan things on how am I gonna do some certain stuff and hoping it will work. I have an amazing support system in my life and awesome people who really cares about me. And prayers really help too,  because He's the greatest.





I can say that my life is so promising. If things will fall into places life will be super amazing and it's actually happening already--steps by steps and then I'm going to be in my lover's arm.

And on that note, I'm gonna leave you with lots of love and happiness.  Just always remember,  "Live life to the fullest by sharing it with others!"

No comments:

Post a Comment