Fall season is already here...
And the best way to welcome this season is through making some food that scream fall and it's getting cold. And pumpkin is something you can relate to fall season ( autumn ). Like pumpkin latte, jack-o-lantern, pumpkin spice and pumpkin pie.
Since it's my first time baking pumpkin pie I made something simple but edible.
And for the toppings, I added some whip cream to add more sweetness to the flavor. Refrigerate before consuming is the best way to enjoy it.
I also made some little pumpkin pies that children will surely love.
- Cut the pie crust using any round cup or glass for the small pumpkin pie.
- For filling, in a mixing bowl combine pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and pumpkin spice.
- Add eggs.
- Beat lightly with a rotary beater or fork just until combined.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk and mix well.
- Place the pastry-lined pie plate on the oven rack.
- Carefully pour filling into pastry shell.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until its done. Add whip cream to enjoy.
Happy baking everyone :)